Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a Bloggin' Birthday Party!

Today James turns a whopping 33 years old! And while he's not much for surprises, I figured he would love to hear from all of his friends and family. He's spent all day trying to figure out what I was up to. Well, it's time... for... a... bloggin' birthday party! So husband-dude (as I so affectionately refer to you), here's wishing you a very happy birthday from all of us!


How do I begin to tell you how honoured I am
To have you in my life?
I'll start by saying it was a dream come true
The day I became your wife.
You're my best friend in the good times
And my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
And my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this loved
Until I became your wife.
You made this year and each other year
The best of my life.

Happy Birthday!
Love always,


Alveda




Happy Birthday from Janai!


Happy Birthday Dah-Dee from Jay!


First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I wish you continued good health, happiness, and prosperity. I also wish you and your team continued success all the way through the State playoff. We are so very proud of you and all of your accomplishments, keep up the good work.

Big Mama sends her love, and me too. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MANY MORRRRRE.

Mom

Happy 50th (I mean 18th) Birthday, James. Many happy returns. Enjoy your day!

PaPa


May you be blessed on today. Happy Birthday!

Love, Mama Nell and Jerry

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.

Poppa Bear Finnell


Roffy Rofday!



Chase Lewis (Juan, Monica, Brooke, Bayli)

Happy Birthday big man! I hope you have a great day today and realize how much you are loved and respected. Jennifer and I miss seeing you and Alveda in class but you always bring a smile to our face when we see you. We are so proud of you and your beautiful family. Keep believing for great things professionally and most of all personally. We love you. Happy Birthday again!

Our best days are yet to come,

David Hull
Senior Director Of Ministry Development
Lakewood Church


Happy Birthday James. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Denise Hallmark

Happy Birthday, James! May God bless you with many many more.

Rona Reid

Hey James! Have a happy and blessed birthday!!! Going to state would be a great birthday present!

Monica Lewis

Happy Natal Day Big James! I pray the next year brings higher heights and greater joys (and better Illini football:) God Bless Ya Real Good!

Rychetta Watkins

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is blessed and full of wonderful surprises! All our best!

Valerie and Wes Herndon

The Thompson Family is extending Happy Birthday wishes to you from the great swing state of OH that Obama turned blue! We hope that you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your day and you family!

Be Blessed!
The Thompson’s


JW,
Happy Birthday 40 Dawg, hey hopefully as you get a little older the memory of the Missouri Meltdown will fade (and yes I know it would be easier if I wasn’t there to remind you constantly, LOL!!)

Happy Birthday man and all the best!!!

Lloyd R


Happy Birthday, defensive GURU. Hope you don’t age too much during the play offs.

Coach Garner


Happy Birthday James, Enjoy your hair now because after a couple of years as DC it is going to fall out and what’s left will become gray! I am blessed to have you here on my staff and wish you the best.

Coach Shane Hallmark

Happy Birthday James. You don’t look a day over 40!!!!!!! Glad you came to Hightower.

Ab

Happy Birthday. Love Ya!

Tommy, Ceci, and the Girls.


Happy Birthday James.

Action 32


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Terri Carson

Happy Birthday James! Hope you have a great day!

Maria Richards


Happy Birthday big J-Dub Have a good one and good luck this week.

Brian Layton


Happy Birthday James! Man it must be tough to blow out ALL of those candles these days! LOL I hope you have a great day and may our Lord continue to bless you and your beautiful family. BTW, shutouts are awesome!!!!!!!!

Freddie Maynard

You know what I think of you, so I won't get all mushy!

Chad Hunt

Hope you and the fam are doing well. Good luck in the play-offs. God Bless!

Keith Barrow

J-Dub,

Who in their right mind would have a birthday during the play-offs?

Best of luck to you & the Hurricanes. Happy Birthday.

Slater

Tell my man J-Dub Happy Birthday, and I hope he gets all the presents that he wants.

Andre Roberson


Happy Birthday James,


Go dancing, and enjoy 33 years that God has blessed you to have. You have such a good spirit and a wonderful family. Freeze me some cake!!! I love you.

Crystal


Happy Birthday James!... Hope you have a great day!!

Carl, Gayla, Jordan, Jake and Baby Jenna Johnson


Happy Birthday Daddy J! We feel so blessed to call you guys friends and pray that you have an awesome day today.

Thad and Jeanette

A year older and no prettier... A shame really. Happy Birthday!!

Vic and Helen Wheeler


Happy Birthday Big Daddy!!!!! You do MF proud!!

Dave Pollack


J-Dub!

Happy Birthday!!!
I still remember...
I-L-L.....I-N-I
Congrats on your success this year, don't beat Moon too bad!!!
Miss you buddy!
Zig

Happy Birthday James! I was trying to find something witty or funny to write even searching the internet for ideas, but, decided to keep it short and simple.
Happy 33rd Birthday!
Go Hurricanes!
Daphne

Happy Birthday James!!!!One of the few positive things that I got out of that Hell I went through at Kempner was you as a friend. I wish you all the best buddy.

Nate

Happy Birthday Cuz
May the Lord Continue to Bless You With Many, Many More ...........

Love you
Connie & Family

Happy Birthday Big James. Enjoy your day and send us some cake to Virginia!

Nef (Jajuan), Wanda, and Jim Jim

No comments: