Saturday, January 10, 2009

Admitted Addict

So, you've probably been wondering where I've been, huh? No blogs in 3 weeks or so? A major holiday... a new year... a kid's birthday... and no new pictures or postings? Well, thanks for your concern. It's time that I come clean about what's been going on behind the blogs. I'm tired of all of the secrets. Today... at this hour... for the first time ever... I freely admit that I stepped away from blogging to feed my newest addiction... Facebook!

I tried for the longest to avoid it, but the temptation got the best of me. I know I've disappointed you. I was spending late nights up on the computer reconnecting with friends, chatting, posting photos... and all the while, you missed three weeks of happenings in the Williams household. How dare I? I know it's been tough for you. And, I promise, I'll do all I can to make it up to you.

Please find it in your heart to forgive me!

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

You are a complete nut Alveda :)! As I too have been dabbing on facebook.

Unknown said...

You know I think you can have a blog on Facebook. Not that I'm trying to feed an addiction or anything. . .I'm just saying.