Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let The Countdown Begin!

Six weeks to go... let the countdown begin! Jay will be one year old, and I can't wait. Sure, I'm ready for him to start drinking whole milk. That $40/week currently used to buy formula will be put to good use elsewhere. But I'm most excited about the big day - the day we get rid of the big hair!

Oh, but as the day inches closer, part of me feels like the crazy hair has become his trademark. Maybe I should keep it. Ya know, I've kinda gotten used to random strangers in the grocery store saying "hey that kid is trying to bring the afro back". Maybe I should just have Uncle Juan shape it up a bit and let it grow and grow and grow until he really looks like Kid of the old rap duo Kid 'n Play.


Or maybe a mohawk is the way to go?


I sense that you're not feeling either. So, let the countdown to the haircut begin!

1 comment:

Latasha Personal said...

Bring on the clippers! :o)