Friday, August 15, 2008

Prediculous

Another Janaism...

"Prediculous"

Definition: Pretty ridiculous

Context/Used in a Sentence: When forced to wear an outfit that she doesn't want to wear, Janai responds "This is just prediculous, Mommy".

It's been a while since I've posted. Things are insanely busy on all fronts. James started with 2-a-days this week. So, I now have drop-off and pick-up duties at the daycare, 100 miles of commuting, and crazy 9.5 hr days at work. It's prediculous.

On top of this, Jay has decided that sleeping through the night isn't something he wants to keep doing. It obviously keeps me awake... and it wakes up Janai. So I'm quite the zombie. In order to get a little sleep, I've spent the last week curled up in a twin size bed with two kids. It's prediculous.

Did I mention that I am also trying to wean Jay and transition him to formula? Well, the iron in the recommended formula is causing all kinds of issues. Let's just say that his stools are the opposite of "throw up poop". I've never seen a baby grunt like this. It's prediculous.

Oh... and one more thing. Ms. Janai is toggling between the sweet, helpful 4-year old big sister and the child that likes to act a plum fool. Let's just say I got a call from the school on yesterday saying that Janai just decided to sit Indian style on the bathroom floor and hold a full conversation with Ethan (yes, a little b-o-y!) while he was going potty. It's prediculous.

So forgive me for not posting sooner. My hands are full!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love this and the other blogs too!!! Wish that we had the time to create something of this sort but these days we are soooo busy that its prediculous :) Yes, I am already using this word... Can't wait to see the look on Thad's face when he hears it for the first time :)

Aundrea said...

I love Janai's words. Gas and food prices are preridiculous as well. I guess Janai is just like Dee Dee, she told me that she was an angel with just "a little bit of devil." That little bit of devil has to come out of those little angels sometimes :)