Wednesday, August 6, 2008

G.I. Jay

Most of you know that my father-in-law loves to take pictures. After every visit to Chicago, we receive a fairly thick photo album in the mail. The album from the recent visit came in today and this picture was among the bunch. I couldn't resist posting it for all of you to see. First of all, it's just a cute shot. And secondly, it again illustrates how funny PaPa is (I mean how much fun he is :-).

The story behind this one? All I know is that Jay was outside playing with PaPa near the pool in his regular clothes. They came in and PaPa said "Oh Al (that's me), I turned my head for a minute and he got wet -we're gonna have to change his clothes". Well I assumed that he would go and pull an outfit from his suitcase. But instead, when they returned, Jay was dressed in this army garb - purchased by (ahem) PaPa and a perfect photo op. Too bad you can't see the camoflouge shorts in this pic. And... did ya notice the camo paint underneath his eye?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok! Now this has to be the funniest pic/story ever....it really has made my day. This needs to go national..I can see it now...G.I.Jay on the cover of baby GQ!!!! Love it!!!

Alveda said...

Don't tempt me Kenyatta. You know that I am capable of becoming a crazy stage mom!