Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Gig

It seems that I have yet again been a disappointment to my blog followers. I didn't find time to post a single blog in the month of June. I could blame it (as I have in previous blogs) on Facebook... or the 10-day vacation... or downright laziness. But there's something else that has me tied up these days. I have accepted a new role at Dow as the R&D Leader for Strategic Recruitment and the Research Assignments Program. For me, this is a great opportunity to work in an area where I have true passion. For you, it means perhaps less frequent postings and updates on the Williams Family happenings ( I know... you're probably devastated :-). The good news is that the blog is here to stay. And I promise you that as I can get to it, the updates will come. Keep holding me accountable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Alveda! Congratulations yet again! I think you are doing just fine on your blogsite. Considering it has been close to a year since I've said 'Hi!" you are doing a much better job of keeping us all up to date than I.