Monday, December 8, 2008

'Canes Roll Over the Oilers

On Saturday, the Hightower Hurricanes beat the Pearland Oilers for a berth in the state semifinals. The 38-21 win played out in front of a packed 15,000 seater Tully Stadium. The next game will take place on Saturday, December 13th at University of Texas' Memorial Stadium in Austin against San Antonio Clark. Hope to see you there!


The view of the Pearland supporters in the stands


Parents and friends congratulate James after the game.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! 15,000 in attendance. I guess TX does everything in a big way. When I was an undergraduate in College they were lucky to have 5,000 in attendance. Continued luck in the playoffs. I haven't been here in awhile, so I thought I would take a look and say "HI". Alveda, not only are you a great chemist but also a great mother! Dave